Sunday, January 19, 2014

Greetings,
Are you a hardworking artist that is so dedicated to your craft that you barely have time to promote yourself on a consistent basis? I mean, you may have a soundcloud, youtube, facebook, and twitter, but how much time do you actually spend putting your music out to ensure it falls on the right ears?
This why Luv~Ur~City Inc is here for you. I have managed 5 artists at one time building their audience, and marketing their brand. I have been in the field of sales, market research, and client services for the past ten years. I have worked on the corporate side and learned all of the tricks to make YOU a success. Allow me to work for you…..
Inquire about my skills. Don’t allow all of your hard work to go unnoticed. Your job is becoming the best artist you can be. My job is to make sure you get heard.
I am available around the clock and dedicated to helping others.
Below is my negotiable price list……..If you are interested or having inquiries about my services, don’t hesitate.
I can be reached by email and may be opened to free consultations at luvurcity1974@aol.com.
Chasity C
Luv~Ur~City Inc.


Marketing and Promotion  w/o blogging      $25  per month
Marketing and Promotion  w/blogging                   $30  per month
Creative Service, Marketing, Promotion      $35 per month
w/o blog
Creative Service, Marketing, Promotion      $40 per month
w/blog
Public Relations Duties/Managing                 $50 per month  

No comments:

Post a Comment